Hewlett Packard one particular of the best printer manufacturers to the world. Its printers are famous give the quality printing at low expenditure. Still frequently the users face technical faults with HP inkjet printers. Mostly the print jobs often get stuck in the print queue and disable the users to any printout. Purchase are also facing this issue then you've got came up in the right place. Possess going to discuss the steps get rid of the print job stuck issue with HP Printers. Abide by these steps to resolve this frustrating issue with your HP printer.
Disclaimer: We get any responsibility or guarantee of the results after performing the steps mentioned in this particular article. It has risen to you the company you follow them. If you are not technical enough then take help of HP Technical Support.
Checking the exact nature of problem
Please check out following symptoms:
Unexpected, Unusual or erratic noise from your printer
Error messages on the printer screen
Flashing or blinking lights on the printer
If are usually getting any of the above symptoms this means the printer owns some hardware problem. Within case, were assuming that user isn't getting 1 of the above symptoms but he/she isn't able to empty the print queue as some jobs are stuck in it.
1. Almost all the latest HP printers have a CANCEL button over it also. Press this CANCEL button on your HP Printer to cancel all the printing businesses.
2. Make an effort turn off your printer for 30 seconds. After that, turn it on backed.
Check the print queue after each measure. Proceed to next methods as long as above two steps rule isn't followed.
Perform the below steps to erase the stuck print jobs from the print queue.
1. Power off your printer.
2. Launch the Run' from Start Menu.
3. Type the command control printers' and press the Enter key. All you have to open the Printers Cpanel.
4. Double click your printer to start its Print Queue dialog box.
5. Right click in this particular area and then click Cancel All Documents' and please wait around for few a few seconds.
If the print jobs are erased the brand new steps that is fine else continue the next methods.
We can stop printed Spooler service and erase the stuck print jobs from the inner Windows printer related types of file. Perform below steps for this method,
1. Keep the printer not power on.
2. Start Notepad and paste subsequent commands
net stop spooler
net start spooler
3. Save the file and give the name inside double quotes - pre and post its name or company name. Enter the primary name as EmptyPrintQueue' and secondary name after dot as bat'. Its name can be EmptyPrintQueue.bat. May refine also copy this name with quotes and save the file on screen.
NOTE: Contact HP Technical support if you face any risk in creating this batch file or understanding the way it works.
4. Plunge to the desktop, right click EmptyPrintQueue.bat' and select Run as Administrator'. Enter in the login credentials of administrator user when necessary.
The command file runs to stop Print Spooler service, empty the print queue from internal OS files, and then start paper Spooler service. Now, please examine the print queue is empty or no longer. Try to take a printout through the software also.
If you still face any issue with the HP printer or stuck print jobs, then take help of Online Printer Support to get your printer issue collection.
Herry Willson is employed as a Technical Content Writer with SupportMart, a 24x7 available technical support company. We offer brand-independent online technical support for HP computers, its Operating systems & software. Our service includes online PC support for merely every brand such as Dell, HP, Toshiba, Acer, Sony, etc. For more information Call us at 1-8007937521 or visit http://www.supportmart.net.